Moana Nursery Seminars and Events
Our seminars and workshops are conducted by our friendly and knowledgeable staff and local garden experts.
- Seminars are held in our Landscape & DesignCenter at the Moana Lane Nursery location (across the parking lot).
- They are held on Saturdays at 10AM and last about an hour.
- Seminars are FREE, and we operate on a first come, first served basis.
- Space is limited to a maximum of 60, so please come early to get a seat.
- Standing in the back of the room is not permitted, as this is a fire hazard. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
- Popular seminar topics may be repeated.
- We appreciate feedback on our seminars ... please complete this quick survey here.
Spring Rose Care: Fertilizing & Pest Control
Begins: Saturday, April 27, 2019 at 01:00 PM PST
April 27: Spring Rose Care: Fertilizing & Pest Control ..... Hosted by Reno Rose Society – at Moana Nursery's Landscape Design Center on Moana Lane: Event starts at 1:00 pm: Social Time; then at 1:30 – 4:00 pm: Program speakers from 1:30 – 3:00 followed by Q&A ..... Gisele Schoniger, Seasoned Organic Gardening Educator, will discuss fertilizing and caring for roses with G&B Organics products and share other important tips to keep your roses healthy and resistant to common pests. She will be joined by Donal Jonio, Consulting Rosarian and member of the Reno Rose Society, who will share methods and products to control pests. If you’re growing roses or want to grow roses, don’t miss this seminar! It is open to the public.
Ask Our Experts In-Store ... Every Day!
Begins: Sunday, April 28, 2019 at 08:00 AM PST
Seminars are great but don't forget our staff of green experts can answer questions and provide solutions every day.